Tuesday 20 November 2012

Week Two: Working with my Blog

For this week I have been looking at the many ways people can share information via the medium that is "Blogging". After being someone that uses tumblr on a regular bases it has been interesting using Blogger.com as it is more centred around writing more than images. I find the whole thing very interesting and a learning experience. 
This week my fellow students and I have been discussing the usefulness and the productivity behind the many search engines available to TL's. For me, it is something that needs to be easy to use as you don't want to spend your time figuring out how to use the system instead of working towards something beneficial. I find the Primo Search easy as that is something I have been using for quite a while. The others, were slighty harder as I had not used them before. 
I am planning on posting my Blog Task 1 very soon as my work is quite demanding at the moment so trying to get a load of work done. 

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment